The credit balance in the funding standard account as of June 30, 1984 included the amounts; and 3.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Funding Standard Account
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Fujitsu Semiconductor America, Inc. (est. 1979; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Full Service Airline
- Full Spectrum Approach (Native Remedies)
- Full Speed Ahead (bicycle company)
- Fulton Sunshine Academy (Roswell, GA)
- Functional Solutions Analysis
- Functional Support Agreement
- Functional Systems Administrator
- Functional Systems Audit
- Fundaçao Santo André (Portuguese: St. Andrew Foundation; Brazil)
- Furukawa-Sky Aluminum (Japan)
- Future-State Architecture
- Fellow Society of Antiquaries of Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Faculté des Sciences de l'Agriculture et de l'Alimentation (French: Faculty of Agriculture and Food; Laval University; Canada)
- False Statements Accountability Act of 1996
- Family Service Association of America
- Flight Simulator for Advanced Aircraft (US DoD and US NASA)
- Florida Support Administrators Association
- Florida Surety Agents Association
- Fonds Social d'Aides aux Apprentis (French: Social Fund of Aid for Apprentices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
412(1)(1), flush language, the minimum required contribution cannot exceed the amount needed to increase the funded current liability percentage of the plan to 100%, taking into account all charges and credits to the funding standard account and the expected increase in current liability attributable to benefits accruing during the plan year.
DOL's interpretation of Supreme Court's decision Defined benefit plans: Since in-kind contributions are credited to the plan's funding standard account, they reduce the employer's or sponsor's funding obligation to the plan.