CAPTION(S): ARRIVAL: Members of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints enter the Tom Green County Courthouse in San Angelo, Texas, where the child custody hearings are taking place
What does FCJCLDS stand for?
FCJCLDS stands for Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Football Club Jonquiérois (French football club)
- Football Club Juventus
- Foreign Criminal Jurisdiction
- Formula Challenge Japan (racing)
- Foyer Culturel des Jeunes (French: Youth Cultural Household)
- Franklin County Jail (Chambersburg, PA)
- Full Copper Jacket
- FORSCOM Joint 4
- Football Club Jard Avrillé (French football club)
- Franche Comté Judo Besançon (French martial arts association)
- Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Fondation Canadienne des Jeunes Entrepreneurs (French: Canadian Foundation of Young Entrepreneurs; Canada)
- Florida Criminal Justice Executive Institute
- Football Club Jules Guesde
- Federal Contractor Job Listings
- Freeman Center for Jewish Life (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Federal Contractor Job Listing Program (State of Washington Employment Security Department)
- Football Club Jorat-Mézières (Swiss football club)
- Flight Crew Jobs Online (website)
- Faculdade Cidade de João Pinheiro (Portuguese: João Pinheiro City School; João Pinheiro, Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 400 children were seized from a ranch owned by the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Eighteen of the girls, who have rarely been outside the insular world of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, have been put into state custody.
com Author Norman has the uncanny ability of capturing the reader's interest from page one with his vivid descriptions of his early characters and their lifestyle, which happens to be contradictory to the majority of Utah's population--Warren Jeffs' Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.