Fundacion Hondurena de Investigacion Agricola (FHIA) La Lima, Cortes, Honduras.
What does FHIA stand for?
FHIA stands for Fundacion Hondurena de Investigacion Agricola (Honduras)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHIA
- Florida Hydrogen Initiative, Inc. (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Food for Health Ireland
- Food for the Hungry International
- For His/Her Information
- Fritz Haber Institut (German: Fritz Haber Institute; scientific research; Max Planck Society; Berlin, Germany)
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd
- Functional Hearing Impairment
- Farmington Hills Ice Arena (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Florida Homicide Investigators Association
- Forest Home Improvement Association (Ithaca, NY)
- Family Health Insurance Assistance Program (Oregon)
- Fellow, Health Insurance Advanced Studies
- First Home Insurance Company
- Federal Health Information Exchange (US)
- Family Housing Improvement Fund (US DoD)
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (television show)
- Fort Hare Institute of Government (University of Fort Hare; South Africa)
- Florida Health Information Management Association (USA)
- Fellow Healthcare Information Management System Society
- Federal Healthcare Innovation Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
First infected in 1998, Honduran cocoa plantations are in danger of being destroyed by the fungal disease Moniliasis, found a study by the Fundacion Hondurena de Investigacion Agricola.