The participants of the new index's portfolio were selected among 60 companies that answered a questionnaire developed by the Sustainability Center from Fundacao Getulio Vargas (FGV).
What does FGV stand for?
FGV stands for Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FGV
We have 14 other meanings of FGV in our Acronym Attic
- Foundations of Global Ubiquitous Computing
- Friends of Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Federalnoje Gossudarstwennoje Unitarnoje Predprijatie (Russian: Federal State Unitary Enterprises)
- Frequency Generation and Up-Converter Unit
- Famille des Grands Vins (French: Great Family Wines)
- Fat Gay Vegan (vegan food and lifestyle blog)
- Feel Good Vibes (social networking website)
- Ferrocarrils de La Generalitat Valenciana (railway company in Spain)
- Full Gold Veneer
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brasil)
- Future Growth Value (stock market)
- Fresno Grass Volleyball Association
- Friesch Genootschap Van Natuurfotografen (Dutch: Frieschebrug Society of Nature; nature photography group; Germany)
- Friends of Gledhow Valley Woods (UK)
- Fachverband Gas Waerme (German gas and heat association)
- Federation of Graduate Women (New Zealand)
- Finished Goods Warehouse
- First Great Western (UK train company)
- Fish, Game and Wildlife
- Fonds Grote Werken (Dutch: Great Works Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The carrier said that the award is sponsored by the Brazilian Economic Institute (IBRE) of the Fundacao Getulio Vargas Business Management School.
The global giant's market share of software in the country ranges from 54% for databases to 96% for word processors, according to a study by Brazil's Fundacao Getulio Vargas.