5 million from the Fund for Special Operations, for a term and grace period of 40 years and an interest rate of 0.
What does FSO stand for?
FSO stands for Fund for Special Operations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSO
We have 140 other meanings of FSO in our Acronym Attic
- Freinage du Sud-Ouest (French: Braking Southwest)
- Freshman Scholarship Options
- Friday Shout Out
- Fuel Service Option (automobile rental)
- Fuel Supply Office
- Full Sail University Online (Winter Park, FL)
- Full Scale Output
- Full Service Office
- Full Spectrum Operations
- Funeral Service Operative (undertaker)
- Fédération Suisse des Ostéopathes Assistants (French: Swiss Federation of Osteopaths Assistants; Switzerland)
- Fisher School of Accounting (Warrington College of Business, University of Florida)
- Football Safety Officers Association (UK)
- Foreign Service Oral Assessment (next step after FSWE)
- Forum Social Ouest Africain (French: West African Social Forum)
- Foundations of Service-Oriented Architecture
- Future Stars of America (Albuquerque, NM)
- Fisher School of Accounting Council (University of Florida)
- Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 million remaining will come from the Fund for Special Operations (FSO) which establishes a 40 year term with one rate, the loan will not incur charges for inspection and monitoring of financing the Fund for Special Operations.
This debt relief will be delivered through forgiveness of 50% of debt service (principal and interest) falling due on Fund for Special Operations loans over the period 2001-2008.