A large part of that was organizations like Fund for Arkansas' Future and Innovate Arkansas helping to create an environment where entrepreneurs did have access to capital.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Fund for Arkansas' Future (Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Free Art Friday
- Freedom Isn't Free
- Freight Analysis Framework
- French Air Force
- Friends Are Forever
- Friends Asking Friends (software)
- Friendship Ambassadors Foundation
- Frost and Flame (online game)
- Fuel Adjustment Factor (shipping industry)
- Full Auto Frame (computer graphics)
- Fundación Angélica Fuentes (Spanish: Angelica Fuentes Foundation; Guatemala)
- Future Animators of the Future
- Fuzing, Arming & Firing
- The Fast and the Furious (movie)
- Family Assessment Form (Children's Bureau evaluation software)
- Fas-Associated Factor 1
- Family Assessment Factor Analysis (Santa Clara County Department of Family & Children' Services)
- Family, Friends and Associates (network)
- Fatty Acid-Free Albumin (lipid)
- Fédération des Ainés Franco-Albertains (French: Seniors Federation of Franco-Albertans; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Felder founded Collision Hub in 2009, and since then has received two rounds of funding from the Fund for Arkansas' Future totaling $160,000.
We were able to get in front of number of Arkansas individuals and funds, including the Fund for Arkansas' Future and SCIP, without success," he said.
Having the opportunity to work with the professionals involved in preparing the presenting companies presentation is a very valuable experience," said Jeff Stinson, executive director of the Fund for Arkansas' Future and AVF volunteer.
Others include Fund for Arkansas' Future, Prolog Ventures, MB Venture Partners, SSM Partners and Meritus Ventures.
Investors with the Fund for Arkansas' Future seek investment opportunities in Arkansas-based companies with the potential for rapid growth.
The investors in the Fund for Arkansas' Future recognize what's happening in the biodiesel industry nationwide and believe the potential for biodiesel growth in Arkansas is substantial," said Jeff Stinson, executive director of FAF.
Jeff Stinson, who heads Fund for Arkansas' Future, a Little Rock-based angel fund, said getting those outside firms was critical because they had the expertise to screen the companies.