The Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit has ruled in favor of Safari Club International, Ducks Unlimited and the US Fish and Wildlife Service in an appeal brought by the animal rights group Fund for Animals concerning Maryland's ability to manage the invasive mute swan.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Fund for Animals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 208 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Free Freight Allowance
- Free-Fire Area (US DoD)
- Free-Flight Airspace
- Freedom for Animals
- French Forces in Germany (Forces Francaises en Allemagne)
- Friends for Asia (Thailand)
- Fukushima Flight Association (Japan)
- Full Freight Allowed
- Functional Failure Analysis
- Functional Flow Analysis (Bellcore)
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (ophthalmological test)
- Fusiform Face Area (facial recognition)
- Future Farmers of America
- Foster Family Agency of East Tennessee
- Federal Facility Agreement & Consent Order
- Faith Formation for All Ages
- Fan Fiction Addicts Anonymous
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action (California)
- Finnish Field Archery Association
- Flavour and Fragrance Association of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fund For Animals has a newsletter, Animal Crusaders, available to educators for inclusion as a humane education aid in a standard curriculum.
For Teachers Only: Super Song that Celebrates Vegetarianism The Fund for Animals is offering a song called "Animals Are My Friends," written by Blair McFarlane and Joel Schomberg, free to teachers only.
Andrea Lococo of the Rocky Mountain office of the Fund for Animals makes the point that "most hunters I meet profess to be ethical hunters.
A coalition including The Fund for Animals and Animal Protection Institute pressed for and, in 1987, obtained a federal court injunction prohibiting BLM from titling wild horses to buyers who it knew would send them to slaughter.