You will usually find the information on a fund fact sheet or you can ask the fund manager directly.
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for Fund Fact Sheet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Freie Fettsäure (German: free fatty acid)
- Friends for Sale (Facebook application)
- Fringe-Field Switching (Hyundai Electronics)
- Front des Forces Socialistes
- Front Forces de Socialiste (Socialist Forces Front; political party, Algeria)
- Front Freight Solution (Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight; UK)
- Full Flight Simulator
- Full-Flow Settling (pond)
- Fully Fashioned Stocking
- Fumble Finger Syndrome
- Funded Feasibility Study
- Future Finance System
- Future Flight Support (Saudi Arabia)
- Future Funk Squad
- Fuze Function Setter
- Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (various locations)
- Fédération Française de Soroban et Autres Abaques (French: French Federation of Soroban and Other Abacuses)
- Fédération Francaise de Sport Automobile (French)
- Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Assurance
- Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Aviron (French: French Rowing Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company also provides data feeds, web site feeds, report outsourcing services including production of fund fact sheets, and an online database of publicly issued documents relating to closed-end funds.
However, if you do want more information on the funds, the company will be able to provide you with fund fact sheets, which generally show areas where the money is invested, as well as the largest holdings within the fund.
The center offers proprietary screening tools, and a wide variety of research including fund fact sheets, historical charts, online prospectuses and portfolio holdings.