For example, it took sufficient actions during fiscal year 2010 such that its controls over its fund balance with Treasury and its risk assessment processes are no longer considered significant deficiencies.
What does FBWT stand for?
FBWT stands for Fund Balance with Treasury
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBWT
- From Belgium with Love
- From Brussels With Love (music album)
- Fellowship of Baptist World Ministries
- Farmington Bay Waterfowl Management Area (Utah)
- Frog Bayou Wildlife Management Area (Arkansas)
- Finite Basis Wave Packet (physics)
- Foil-Bubble-White Poly (building insulation)
- Food Bank of Waterloo Region (Canada)
- Folly Beach Wahine Surf Classic (South Carolina)
- First Bank of West Texas
- Federation of Building and Wood Workers
- Filter Backwash Water (wastewater)
- Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness (Minneapolis, MN)
- Fax Branch Exchange (computing)
- Fighter/Bomber All Weather
- Florida Business Exchange (Tampa, FL)
- Frameline, Bubble and Crosshair Generator (Unitcine)
- Forward Based X-Band-Transportable (US DoD radar system)
- Fairbury, Nebraska (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recommendation: The Director of Finance at Commission headquarters should reconcile Fund Balance with Treasury to the Government Wide Accounting system for the miscellaneous receipts fund balance on a monthly basis.