The kit contains highly pure reagents that facilitate library preparation for next generation sequencing and all reagents undergo stringent quality controls and functional validation.
What does FV stand for?
FV stands for Functional Validation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FV
We have 20 other meanings of FV in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Valve (industrial control description)
- Flow Volume (medicine)
- Folio Verso (Latin: on the back of the page)
- Following Vehicle
- Fort Vancouver
- Forward Visibility ____ (Miles)
- Fountain Valley (California)
- Front View
- Fruit and Vegetable (diet)
- Full Vacuum
- Funk Volume (record label)
- Funker Vogt (band)
- Funnel Viscosity (petroleum)
- Future Value
- Foreign Visits and Assignments
- Full Valence-Complete Active Space-Self Consistent Field
- Full Valence Multiconfiguration Self-Consistent Field
- Fixed Viewpoint Pan-Tilt-Zoom (wide area active imaging camera)
- Factor V Clotting Ativity
- Friend Virus susceptibility 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SwiftReady label involves three stages of validation: * Technical validation wherein SWIFT uses an external provider to execute the technical validation of the products applying for a SWIFTReady application label * Functional validation, which consists of a detailed demonstration of the applicant product to SWIFT business experts, who assess compliance * Customer validation, which verifies customer satisfaction regarding the usage of the product 'The SwiftReady label reaffirms our continuing thrust to deliver premium-quality solutions and value-added services to our growing portfolio of customers worldwide," said Hazem Mulhim, CEO, EastNets.
Masoud Toloue, Senior Scientist at Bioo Scientific, "The discovery and sequencing of novel non-coding RNA (such as microRNA) has coincided with a wealth of functional validation and expression studies, making this an exciting time for transcriptome research.