A functional solutions analysis (FSA) then is used to research and identify possible solutions to the needs or gaps and ultimately produces a set of recommended solutions.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Functional Solutions Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSA
We have 468 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- FREEDOM (Freedom for Russia and Emerging Eurasian Democracies and Open Markets) Support Act of 1992
- Fuel Storage Area
- Fuel Supply Agreement (various locations)
- Fuel Systems Analysis
- Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 (law)
- Fujitsu Semiconductor America, Inc. (est. 1979; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Full Service Airline
- Full Spectrum Approach (Native Remedies)
- Full Speed Ahead (bicycle company)
- Fulton Sunshine Academy (Roswell, GA)
- Functional Support Agreement
- Functional Systems Administrator
- Functional Systems Audit
- Fundaçao Santo André (Portuguese: St. Andrew Foundation; Brazil)
- Funding Standard Account
- Furukawa-Sky Aluminum (Japan)
- Future-State Architecture
- Fellow Society of Antiquaries of Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Faculté des Sciences de l'Agriculture et de l'Alimentation (French: Faculty of Agriculture and Food; Laval University; Canada)
- False Statements Accountability Act of 1996
Samples in periodicals archive:
The functional solutions analysis is then used to research possible courses of action, and ultimately to produce a set of solutions.
This could be accomplished during the functional area analysis, functional needs analysis, and/or functional solutions analysis.