Functional sentence perspective and the organization of the text.
What does FSP stand for?
FSP stands for Functional Sentence Perspective (linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSP
We have 304 other meanings of FSP in our Acronym Attic
- fuel-sucking pig (gas guzzler)
- Fuerza de Seguridad Pública (Public Safety Force, Honduras; also FUSEP)
- Fuji Safari Park (Japan)
- Fukushima Sky Park (Japan)
- Full Scale Pressure
- Full Scale Production
- Full Scope Polygraph
- Full Service Provider
- Full Size Project (various organizations)
- Full-Scale Prototype
- Functional Specification Package
- Functional System Prototype
- Funding of Schools Program (Canada)
- Funding Service Partner (Sprint)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (Newtown Square, PA)
- St Pierre, St. Pierre And Miquelon (Airport Code)
- Fibroblast Specific Protein 1
- Fibrous Sheath Protein of 95 kDa
- Federation of Sports and Play Associations
- Fellow, American Society of Pension Actuaries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Functional Sentence Perspective and Thematic Progression, Text and Discourse, and Grammar and Semantics, all topics reflecting the enormous range of Danes' scholarship.