Results of the first stage showed that receiving dexpramipexole appeared to slow the progression of symptoms measured both by the ALS Functional Rating Scale and by pulmonary capacity.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Functional Rating Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Repair System (US Army)
- Foundation for Rural Service
- Foundation Routing and Switching (Cisco)
- Frame Knowledge Representation System
- Frame Relay Service
- Frame Relay Switch (Sprint)
- Free Radical Scavenger (energy beverage)
- Freely Redistributable Software
- Frontier Research System (est. 1986; Japan)
- Fully Responsive System
- Functional Requirements Specification
- Functional Requirements Summary
- Fund Raising System (software)
- Fundamental Reference System (ITU-T)
- WordPerfect Graphics Driver (file name extension)
- Forward Repair System - Heavy
- Functional Rating Scale - Revised
- Fast Reactor Safety Technology Management Center
- Factor Receptor Substrate 2 (gene)
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) Receptor Substrate 2 (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary endpoint was the time to an event, defined as death or a decrease of at least 6 points on the revised ALS functional rating scale score.