95 Hardcover RC386 Combining step-by-step explanations and intuitive analogies, this text for undergraduates and up offers a rigorous introduction to functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
What does FMRI stand for?
FMRI stands for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMRI
We have 17 other meanings of FMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Ferromagnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- Fish Muscle Research Group (UK)
- Fédération Marocaine de Reproduction Humaine (French: Moroccan Federation of Human Reproduction)
- Fédération Méditerranéenne des Ressources Humaines (French: Mediterranean Federation for Human Resources)
- Fall Mountain Regional High School (Langdon, NH)
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (training)
- Fault Management Resource Identifier
- Federación Mexicana de Radiología e Imagen (Mexican Federation of Radiology and Imaging)
- Fire Master Record Inquiry (insurance)
- Florida Marine Research Institute
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain
- Food Marketing Research and Information Center (Japan)
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data Center
- Functional MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Facility (US NIMH)
- Full Metal Revolutionary Jazz Ensemble (Boston, MA)
- Fashion Marketing (various schools)
- Fairbanks Motorcycle Racing Lions (Fairbanks, AK)
- Foreign Material Requirements List
- Fundmünzen der Römischen Zeit Im Großherzogtum Luxemburg (German: Roman Coins of the Roman period in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg)
- Future Media Research Lab (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), the research group has observed the activities of nerve cells in V1, V2, V3 and V4 areas.
Those taking part in the study had their brains scanned using functional magnetic resonance imaging, which allowed researchers to see which areas of the brain were activated when Vanilla Carte D'Or ice cream was eaten.
Researchers used a scanning technique called functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to study the brain activity of people while they lied and told the truth.
Through functional magnetic resonance imaging technology, researchers in the Department of Pediatrics at Yale University have identified a disruption in the neural circuitry for reading in the brains of dyslexic children.