Functional leg length inequality following total hip arthroplasty.
What does FLL stand for?
FLL stands for Functional Leg Length (anatomy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLL
We have 47 other meanings of FLL in our Acronym Attic
- Female Luer Lock
- First Lego League (partnership between FIRST and the LEGO Company)
- First-Line Leader
- Fixed Loss Loop (modem information)
- Flux Locked Loop (also see Phase Locked Loop, PLL)
- Foreign Languages & Literatures (various schools)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA - Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Apt (Airport Code)
- Fountain of Love and Life (Chinese Catholic TV program)
- Frequency Lock Loop (Datum)
- Full Load Level
- Four Letter Long Acronym
- Front Line Leaders Academy (leadership program)
- Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center (Vassar College)
- Family Law and Legal Assistance Division (Australia)
- Family Life Learning Center (Texas)
- Family Limited Liability Company
- Foreign Language Learning Center (various locations)
- Foreign Languages, Literatures and Cultures (Central Michigan University; Mount Pleasant, MI)
- Format/Logo Licensing Corporation (digital versatile disc manufacturer)
- Full-Load Link-Correlation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Running in the same direction day after day on a paved street with a slanted surface, as most streets indeed have, serves as a functional leg length discrepancy.
Bruce Wilk, PT, OCS, Miami, FL Since the symptoms are unilateral check for a functional leg length difference as a result of a lumbo-pelvic dysfunction (see Hamstring Woes, Jan/Feb Clinic).
This can create a functional leg length difference.