Corresponding to the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association guidelines, the chapters each address a functional health pattern as these have been defined by Marjorie Gordon.
What does FHP stand for?
FHP stands for Functional Health Pattern
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHP
We have 83 other meanings of FHP in our Acronym Attic
- Force Health Protection
- Forest Health Protection (USDA Forest Service)
- Fort Howard Paper Company
- Forward Head Posture (physical therapy)
- Fountainhead Project (Data General Corporation 32-bit minicomputer code name)
- Fractional Horsepower
- French Honeynet Project
- Freudenberg Household Products (Germany)
- Friction Horsepower
- Fujitsu Hitachi Plasma Display, Ltd.
- Future Health Professionals (various locations)
- Force Health Protection and Readiness (Office of the Secretary of Defense)
- Finnish Hydraulics and Pneumatics Association
- Fish Habitat Protection Areas (Australia)
- Florida Highway Patrol Auxiliary
- Foundation Health Preferred Administrators
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (Minnesota)
- Family Health Plan Cooperative (Milwaukee, WI)
- Federal Homeowner Preservation Corporation (Bank of America proposal)
- Fletcher Hills Presbyterian Church (El Cajon, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She spends one night each week with each group, introducing students to the field of geriatrics and providing an initial exposure to the nursing process, therapeutic communication, teaching and learning, and functional health patterns.
Section three describes major functional health patterns.