Founded by a French trainer, Erwan Le Corre, about four years ago, it encourages natural, functional exercise in an outdoor setting.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Functional Exercise
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Front Engine
- Front Ensemble (music)
- Frontier Economics
- Fuel Economy
- Fugitive Emissions
- Fuji Electric (various locations)
- Functional Earth (electronics wiring)
- Functional Element
- Functional Enhancement (software)
- Functional Entity
- Fundamentals of Engineering
- Further Education
- Iron (Ferrum, Ferrite)
- Royal Khymer Airlines Cambodia (IATA airline code)
- Facilities, Engineering, And Development
- Foodservice, Equipment, and Supply (magazine)
- Finite Element - Adaptive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Finite Element - Absorbing Boundary Conditions
- Finite Element - Boundary Integral
- Finite Element-Boundary Integral
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think the Lifestyle-Integrated Functional Exercise (LIFE) programme offers a useful model.
In the most current phase of this annual ongoing project, seven physical fitness program quality indicators were used to measure self-reported: physical ability, activities of daily living, perceived health status, chronic pain, falls, depression, and functional exercise ability.
showed that firefighters benefited from a FMS guided functional exercise program, with a 42% decreased injury rate.
Always perform last week's mobility exercises immediately before the functional exercise programme, followed by the stretch programme.
uk That concludes my Fit To Function series; I hope it has given you an insight into the world of functional exercise as these exercises can be so beneficial especially when it comes to injury prevention.
The distance walked in 6 minutes is commonly used for assessing an individual's functional exercise capacity.
In conclusion, constantly vary your workouts, perform the functional exercises discussed above, and execute repetitions at high intensity.