All new developments, regardless of whether a hardware module or a functional enhancement, can be simply integrated into this system, according to the company.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Functional Enhancement (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Front End
- Front Engine
- Front Ensemble (music)
- Frontier Economics
- Fuel Economy
- Fugitive Emissions
- Fuji Electric (various locations)
- Fully Executed (contracts)
- Functional Earth (electronics wiring)
- Functional Element
- Functional Entity
- Functional Exercise
- Fundamentals of Engineering
- Further Education
- Iron (Ferrum, Ferrite)
- Royal Khymer Airlines Cambodia (IATA airline code)
- Facilities, Engineering, And Development
- Foodservice, Equipment, and Supply (magazine)
- Finite Element - Adaptive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Finite Element - Absorbing Boundary Conditions
Samples in periodicals archive:
This release also features functional enhancements to the recently released Sibelius 4 and, coupled with GPO's own programming, allows for powerful and sensitive rendition of articulation and expression markings (including slurs, bowing and tremolo indications, hairpins and other dynamics, as well as all standard articulations) during playback.
The new version of the EKOPath Compiler Suite introduces several key functional enhancements including support for OpenMP 2.