These will be available to researchers through the CTF website via Thomson Reuters MetaCore, an integrated software suite for functional data analysis.
What does FDA stand for?
FDA stands for Functional Data Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FDA
We have 322 other meanings of FDA in our Acronym Attic
- Free Direct Access
- Frente Por El Derecho a Alimentarse (Spanish: Front for the Right to Food; Mexico)
- Frequency Domain Aliasing
- Frequency Domain Analysis
- Fuel Distribution Analyzer
- Fuji Dream Airlines (Japan)
- Full Disclosure Agreements
- Fully Differential Amplifier
- Fully Drawn Advance
- Functional Data Administrator
- Functional Development Article
- Functional Driving Assessment (trademark of Raydon Corporation)
- Fundacion de Desarrollo Agropecuario Inc. (Dominican Republic)
- Food and Drug Administration's Total Diet Study
- Food and Drug Administration's Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- 1-Fluoro-2-4-Dinitrophenyl-5-L-Alanine Amide (aka Marfey's Reagent)
- Federal Disaster Assistance Administration
- Fédération Départementale des Associations d'Accordéon (French: Departmental Federation of Accordian Associations)
- Findlay Downtown Area Association (Ohio)
- Folk and Decorative Artists' Association (of Australia; Newport Beach, NSW)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In sections on statistical and machine learning, foundations and applications in data science, and complex data, they discuss such topics as mining on social networks, conformal predictors in semi-supervised cases, the art and future prospects of semantics from narrative, the Bayesian analysis of structural equation models using parameter expansion, clustering trajectories of a three-way longitudinal dataset, and the methodological richness of functional data analysis.
The method presented in our paper suggests the use of Functional Data Analysis (FDA) techniques in an attempt to characterise the nuclei of two types of cells: Cancer and non-cancer, based on their 2 dimensional profiles.
Taking functional regression analysis as one of the most important topics in the field of functional data analysis, Shi and Choi, who are not further identified, discuss nonparametric statistical methods for functional regression analysis, specifically the methods based on a Gaussian process prior in a functional space.
Functional data analysis allows researchers and analysts at leading pharmaceutical companies to identify patterns, trends and relationships in medical data to make better, more informed decisions concerning disease treatment and eradication.
the leading provider of databases, software and services in systems biology, announced today that its platforms for functional data analysis, MetaCore and MetaDrug, are now integrated with Cytoscape.
Initial chapters focus on multilevel models, while later chapters examine such methodological tools from response theory, functional data analysis, time series, state-space modeling, analysis of dynamical systems through stochastic differential equations, engineering control systems, and point process models.
Their technology helps users solve operational challenges through cross functional data analysis in an easy, intuitive and timely manner.