InspF Median axis represents a product mating where feature geometry participating in the functional chain is a derived median axis of two revolved surfaces.
What does FC stand for?
FC stands for Functional Chain
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FC
We have 109 other meanings of FC in our Acronym Attic
- Full Color (publishing)
- Full Combo (Dance Dance Revolution)
- Full Context (decompressor state)
- Full Coverage
- Fullerton College (California)
- Fully Connected
- Fulton County (various locations)
- Function Code
- Functional Capacity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers found out that the BDNF growth factor of nerve cells triggers a functional chain, which promotes the release of the neurotransmitter glutamate.