At baseline and at the end of 4 weeks the researchers used the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) to measure sleep, the Multidimensional Fatigue Symptom Inventory to measure fatigue, and the Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy measurement system to assess quality of life.
What does FACIT stand for?
FACIT stands for Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FACIT
We have 1 other meaning of FACIT in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living (est. 1990)
- Fellow American College of Internal Medicine
- Foundation for A Course in Miracles (Temecula, CA)
- Fellow of the American College of International Physicians
- Fighter Avionics/Cockpit Integration Predesign
- Fraud and Abuse Control Information System
- Facility Circuit Information Tracking (USAF)
- Fibril-Associated Collagens with Interrupted Tiple Helices
- Formal Approaches to Computing and Information Technology (textbook series)
- From the Folate after Coronary Intervention Trial (cardiology findings)
- Family and Community Information Tracking System (Iowa; data on health factors; founded 1999)
- Facility and Capability Information for Test and Training
- Families Against Corporate Killers (UK)
- Full Acknowledge
- Facilities Unit Leader (US FEMA)
- Faculty of Arts Computer Labs (McGill University; Canada)
- Family, Adult and Community Learning (UK)
- Farnborough Aircraft Corporation Limited (UK)
- Financial Assurance Company Ltd. (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Fine Art Conservation Laboratories (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scores on the Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy (FAC-IT)-Fatigue Scale also improved in all treatment groups, but greater mean changes were consistently observed for patients in the tocilizumab groups.