The investigators used an Italian language version of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-General (FACT-G), a validated quality-of-life instrument.
What does FACT-G stand for?
FACT-G stands for Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-General
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Franco-Américaine Cinéma et Théâtre (French American Association for Cinema and Theatre)
- Freedom against Censorship Thailand
- Freethinkers for Acceptance Cooperation and Trust
- French American Charitable Trust
- Fuel and Combustion Technology
- Fully Automatic Cataloging Technique
- Fully Automatic Compiler-Translator
- Fully Automatic Compiling Technique
- Functional Analysis of Cancer Therapy
- Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy Fatigue
- Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy - Head and Neck
- Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy Prostate Module
- Fabricated Access Covers Trade Association (UK)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003
- Farm Animal Care, Training and Auditing, LLC
- Food, Agriculture, Conservation, and Trade Act of 1990 (aka Farm Bill)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2010
- Forensic & Clinical Toxicology Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Faculty Association of Community and Technical Colleges (Washington)
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients completed the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-General (FACT-G) questionnaire, and evaluated their own skin appearance and severity of itching.