Informants for indirect functional assessment measures generally include teachers, the identified student, parents, and peers (O'Neill et al.
What does FAM stand for?
FAM stands for Functional Assessment Measure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAM
We have 180 other meanings of FAM in our Acronym Attic
- Friable Asbestos Material
- Friendly Air Movement Message
- Fuel-Air Munition
- Fuerza Aerea Mexicana (Mexican Air Force)
- Full Account Management (sales)
- Full Army Mobilization War Reserves
- Fully Automated Machine (manufacturing facilities)
- Functional Absorbent Material
- Functional Area Manager
- Functional Area Monitor
- Funding Allocation Model (various organizations)
- Furcadia Alt Market (online community)
- Functional Area Model - Data
- Fairly Adjusted Multimode Dynamic Guard Bandwidth
- Familial Atypical Mole and Melanoma
- Forum Anggota Muda-Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia
- Force Artillery Mix - 76 Study
- Father Marquette National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Federal Agriculture and Marketing Authority (Malaysia)
- Federation of Amateur Muaythai of Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Alcott D, Dixon K, Swann R: The reliability of the items of the Functional Assessment Measure (FAM): Differences in abstractness between FAM items.
Existing Functional Assessment Measures Currently, no widely accepted psychometric assessment exists that could measure decision making capacity for all groups of disabilities in all life-areas (Banja & Auerbach, 1989).