Responsibilities Requests for non-tactical radios shall include the specific make and model information, spectrum assignment and waveform type, and will be reviewed and approved by the enterprise services functional area manager (FAM).
What does FAM stand for?
FAM stands for Functional Area Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAM
We have 180 other meanings of FAM in our Acronym Attic
- Fresno and Madera (California)
- Fresno Art Museum (Fresno, CA)
- Friable Asbestos Material
- Friendly Air Movement Message
- Fuel-Air Munition
- Fuerza Aerea Mexicana (Mexican Air Force)
- Full Account Management (sales)
- Full Army Mobilization War Reserves
- Fully Automated Machine (manufacturing facilities)
- Functional Absorbent Material
- Functional Area Monitor
- Functional Assessment Measure
- Funding Allocation Model (various organizations)
- Furcadia Alt Market (online community)
- Functional Area Model - Data
- Fairly Adjusted Multimode Dynamic Guard Bandwidth
- Familial Atypical Mole and Melanoma
- Forum Anggota Muda-Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia
- Force Artillery Mix - 76 Study
- Father Marquette National Memorial (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every career specialty at the command level has a functional area manager.
During the FAM/Command CIO session, discussion centered on the functional area managers and the application rationalization process, specifically its challenges and future steps.
About five months before an AEF rotation, the AFRC AEF Cell coordinates with the Air National Guard and Air Force Personnel Center to "buy" requirements based on inputs from the wings and the command's functional area managers.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The DON EA Management View provides Department leaders, program managers, functional area managers, command information officers and external organizations with insight into and understanding of the scale, scope and objectives of DON EA efforts.
MIQ provides the fleet with a single, portable stand-alone application that is approved by Navy Functional Area Managers and is Navy Marine Corps Intranet compliant.