The first part of each UV CBA is to conduct a functional area analysis (FAA), which is used to look at areas where problems may exist.
What does FAA stand for?
FAA stands for Functional Area Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAA
We have 310 other meanings of FAA in our Acronym Attic
- Frais d'Améliorations Aéroportuaires (French: Airport Improvement Fees; Canada)
- Franco Anglaise d'Assurances (French insurance company)
- Free Amino Acid
- Free of All Average
- Freedom of Access Act (Maine)
- Frequency Allocation Authority (Pakistan)
- Fresh Acid Add
- Friendly Aviation Associaton (Federal Aviation Administration slang)
- Fuerza Aérea Argentina (Argentinian Air Force)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Functional Area Assessment/Assignment
- Fund Administering Activity
- Futbol Asociacion de Argentina (Argentine Soccer Players Union)
- Future Attack Aircraft
- Federal Aviation Administration - Parts Manufacturer Approval
- Federal Aviation Administration Integrated Capability Maturity Model
- Federal Aviation Administration/Aviation Requirements - Weather Group
- Federal Aviation Administration/Aviation Weather Research Division
- Familial Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Family Assistance Administration Act (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first part of the Unified View capability-based assessment is the functional area analysis which identifies potential problem areas in the operational tasks, conditions and standards needed to accomplish objectives.
We are subject to frequent studies about the requirements for the size of our staff, to include manpower studies, the Functional Area Analysis, Management Headquarters Analysis, Quadrennial Defense Review, Standards of Grade, and others.