It features high-contrast, 15-inch touch displays, four LED special function keys for ON/OFF, brightness, contrast and calling up the terminal operating states, as well as 20 freely programmable function keys.
What does FK stand for?
FK stands for Function Key
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FK
We have 6 other meanings of FK in our Acronym Attic
- Frames Kernel
- Franz Keldysh Effect (absorption edge shift)
- Freddy Krueger (movie villain)
- Free Kawfee (Pennsylvania alt-rock-funk band)
- Free Kick (Soccer)
- French Kiss
- Fresh Killed (reptile feeding)
- Fudbalski Klub (Serbian: Football Club)
- Fuji Kosan (Japan)
- Futbolo Klubas (Lithuanian: Football Club)
- Fundamental Katalog, 5th (German: Fifth Fundamental Catalogue; celestial objects)
- Fahrkartenausgabe (German railway)
- Fat Kids of America (website)
- Filharmonisk Kor Aalborg (Danish philharmonic choir)
- Finistère Kite Attitude (French kiteboarding association)
- Finnish Kendo Association
- Florida Karting Association
- Florida Kitesurfing Association, Inc.
- Ford Kinter & Associates Pty Ltd (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new update helps connect engineers more closely to their 3D applications, allowing them to view vital 3D model information and the name of an activated command when an intelligent function key is pressed on the LCD at a glance.
It comes with flexible keyboard software to map function keys to Palm applications.
Each control screen displays a picture of a machine function (such as clamping), along with function keys for settings.
The NVP 200 QC Series of DROs feature dedicated function keys, die cast casing, multiple datum memory, feature memory, fiber optic edge detection, automatic form recognition and linear and non-linear error correction.
In addition, AxioVisionControl software can be activated with the push of a button, Users can save the 20 most frequent microscope settings and activate them by pushing a function key.
The option of relegendable function keys provides the opportunity for performing specific tasks with specialized software.
In addition to the function key method described earlier, a "Help" pull-down option provides a way to read brief built-in context-sensitive help screens.