Cabot Corporation introduced a number of new fumed metal oxides and aerogels developed specifically for the coatings industry at the American Coatings Show in June.
What does FMO stand for?
FMO stands for Fumed Metal Oxides (engineering)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMO
We have 91 other meanings of FMO in our Acronym Attic
- Force Modernization Officer (US Army)
- Force Multinationale et d'Observateurs (French: Multinational Force and Observers)
- Forced Migration Online (website)
- Forces Motrices d'Orsières (French: Driving Forces of Orsières; Orsières, Switzerland)
- Formation Marketing Opérationnel (French: Operational Marketing Training)
- Forms Management Officer
- Freak Me Out
- Frequency Management Office
- Frontier Molecular Orbital
- Full Member Organization
- Furnishings Management Office
- Future Method of Operation
- Future Mode of Operation
- Muenster, Germany - Muenster (Airport Code)
- Flavin-Containing Monooxygenase3
- Fayetteville Museum of Art (Fayetteville, NC)
- Forest Meadows Owners Association (Murphys, CA)
- Future Marine Officers Association (Penn State University)
- Florida Municipal Officials Alumni Association
- Facilities Management and Operations Center (Sandia National Laboratories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] It is also possible to produce other fumed metal oxides through this process.
07/lb in the Americas Effective: December 16, 2005 Degussa Parsippany, NJ Products: All Aerosil[R] fumed silica grades, Aerodisp[R] dispersions, and Aeroxide[R] fumed metal oxides Increase: 6% in North America Effective: February 1, 2006 Engelhard Corporation Iselin, NJ Products: Exterior-grade special effect pigments for automotive coatings Increase: 10-20% depending on product grade worldwide Effective: January 1, 2006 Sun Chemical Performance Pigments Cincinnati, OH Products: Select aqueous dispersions, including but not limited to, products containing molybdenum complexed pigments, phthalocyanine blue crude, carbon black, and polyethylene Increase: Not specified, but affects pigment preparations sold in North America Effective: December 15, 2005 Southern Clay Products, Inc.