The Ascend is a compact, fully automated machine designed to efficiently bottom load products into cases.
What does FAM stand for?
FAM stands for Fully Automated Machine (manufacturing facilities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAM
We have 180 other meanings of FAM in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Amplitude Modulation
- Fresh Aer Movement (band)
- Fresno and Madera (California)
- Fresno Art Museum (Fresno, CA)
- Friable Asbestos Material
- Friendly Air Movement Message
- Fuel-Air Munition
- Fuerza Aerea Mexicana (Mexican Air Force)
- Full Account Management (sales)
- Full Army Mobilization War Reserves
- Functional Absorbent Material
- Functional Area Manager
- Functional Area Monitor
- Functional Assessment Measure
- Funding Allocation Model (various organizations)
- Furcadia Alt Market (online community)
- Functional Area Model - Data
- Fairly Adjusted Multimode Dynamic Guard Bandwidth
- Familial Atypical Mole and Melanoma
- Forum Anggota Muda-Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
My mother took me to the laundrette before I went away because we used something called a twin-tub at home so I had actually never seen a fully automated machine but I doubt that is true of today's young who clearly have simply never had to do the washing.
The blood tests were performed on fully automated machines called Piccolo chemistry analyzers, which are now in use at both Hillsborough County (Fla.
A fully automated machine for pressure testing and vision inspection of rubber diaphragms is one of several special machines available from Doss.
This fully automated machine will fill-and-seal the bag in a single operation.
can be cut and formed in a fully automated machine with variable speed AC servo drive.