Most profitability systems calculate only fully allocated costs that include both fixed and variable costs.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Fully Allocated Costs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Free Active Chlorine (electrochemical water treatment)
- Free Available Chlorine
- Freethought Association of Canada (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Friday After Class
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Friendship Agape Church (San Jose, California)
- Fuel Adjustment Clause
- Fuerza Aerea Colombiana
- Full Absorption Costing (accounting)
- Fully Absorbed Cost
- Fun Activities Committee (various organizations)
- Functional Account Chief/Code
- Functional Area Chief
- Funds At Completion
- Future Agricultures Consortium (UK)
- Forward Area Collection & Electronic Countermeasures Study
- Forward Air Controller (Airborne)
- Forward Air Controller-Airborne (also abbreviated FACA)
- Federal Acquisition Certification-Contracting
- Fractional Area Change for the Free Wall
Samples in periodicals archive:
As such, the incremental cost is only a fraction of the fully allocated costs.