The former Ysgol Llangefni pupil wanted to be a full-time regular but "a girlfriend and family commitments" made that impossible.
What does FTR stand for?
FTR stands for Full-Time Regular
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FTR
We have 91 other meanings of FTR in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Trade Regulations
- Foreign Travel Request
- Formal Technical Review
- Fort Ross (California Volunteer Fire Department)
- Forward Torpedo Room
- Foundation for Truth in Reality
- Free to Air
- French Team Racing (gaming clan)
- Full Text Retrieval
- Full Tilt Riders MC (Motorcycle Club; est. 2003)
- Functional Test Requirement
- Functional Training Range (physical rehabilitation)
- Future Technology Requirements
- Future Technology Research Division (Honda)
- Future Transport Rotorcraft
- FTR Dosimetry Measurements Laboratory
- Fighter Group
- Fighter Squadron
- Fast Test Reactor-Engineering Mockup
- FTR Reactor Characterization Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a first step to better understand the issue, researchers surveyed almost 300 parents of teens with HFASDs and discovered a few predictive characteristics among those teens who are likely to become drivers, including: * At least 17 years old * Enrollment in full-time regular education * Planning to attend college * Having held a paid job outside the home * Having a parent who has taught another teen to drive * Inclusion of driving-related goals in his or her individualized education plan (IEP) "We hope this study will lay the groundwork for future research into improving the ability to assess readiness to drive among teens with autism spectrum," said Dr.
In a Commons statement, he told MPs that he ultimately envisaged a total force of around 120,000 with a ratio of around 70 per cent (84,000) full-time regulars to 30 per cent (36,000) part-time TA.
Full-time regulars, volunteers with Territorial units, cadets and veterans - they all deserve a big cheer today.
This year was the first time Marty McNamara's boss from his full-time regular job, at TDS (Technical Drilling Services) in Sterling, spoke at the annual service, at Claire's request.