A full-scale prototype was successfully installed on a 1960s end terrace house in South-East London as part of the Technology Strategy Board's Retrofit for the Future competition.
What does FSP stand for?
FSP stands for Full-Scale Prototype
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSP
We have 304 other meanings of FSP in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Storage Point
- fuel-sucking pig (gas guzzler)
- Fuerza de Seguridad Pública (Public Safety Force, Honduras; also FUSEP)
- Fuji Safari Park (Japan)
- Fukushima Sky Park (Japan)
- Full Scale Pressure
- Full Scale Production
- Full Scope Polygraph
- Full Service Provider
- Full Size Project (various organizations)
- Functional Sentence Perspective (linguistics)
- Functional Specification Package
- Functional System Prototype
- Funding of Schools Program (Canada)
- Funding Service Partner (Sprint)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (Newtown Square, PA)
- St Pierre, St. Pierre And Miquelon (Airport Code)
- Fibroblast Specific Protein 1
- Fibrous Sheath Protein of 95 kDa
- Federation of Sports and Play Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first testing of plasma-facing components for ITER's outer divertor target full-scale prototype started at the Efremov Institute in St Petersburg, Russia in late October.
With these promising results, Bayer is working to expand this work to manufacture, test and certify full-scale prototype blades in collaboration with wind industry experts.
The full-scale prototype car, which is expected to make an assault on the land speed record in South Africa next year, will be available to view from 6.
A full-scale prototype, along with this 1/6 scale finished model of the Urbee will be displayed at the SEMA automotive show in Las Vegas next week.
They had to manufacture the product with consideration for sustainable issues and to construct a working full-scale prototype, testing it in appropriate conditions and evaluating its efficiency and reliability, making recommendations for further development.
The additional funding will be used to build, deploy and test a full-scale prototype of a 5 MW floating wind turbine, using companies and labor from within the state.