Travel Business Review-April 15, 2013--Services of low-cost and full service airlines set to overlap(C)2013] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Full Service Airline
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Free Speech Advocate
- Free Spirit Alliance (religious network)
- Free Standing Applique (embroidery)
- Free Syrian Army
- FREEDOM (Freedom for Russia and Emerging Eurasian Democracies and Open Markets) Support Act of 1992
- Fuel Storage Area
- Fuel Supply Agreement (various locations)
- Fuel Systems Analysis
- Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 (law)
- Fujitsu Semiconductor America, Inc. (est. 1979; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Full Spectrum Approach (Native Remedies)
- Full Speed Ahead (bicycle company)
- Fulton Sunshine Academy (Roswell, GA)
- Functional Solutions Analysis
- Functional Support Agreement
- Functional Systems Administrator
- Functional Systems Audit
- Fundaçao Santo André (Portuguese: St. Andrew Foundation; Brazil)
- Funding Standard Account
- Furukawa-Sky Aluminum (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A full service airline, Al Wafeer provides everything that goes with that except price and adds the ability of any group to book its own aircraft and flights.
It proves that huge numbers of travellers still want the added value they receive from a full service airline.
83 billion to expand Eagle Air to operate as a full service airline by the end of this year.
By 2010, all international and full service airlines should be flying from there, with Terminal 1 being developed for the exclusive use of low-cost airlines.
What is clear is that the main area of growth has moved to the low cost airlines with passenger numbers on the charter airlines and the full service airlines remaining mainly static.
bmibaby will provide a welcome addition to our portfolio of carriers, which comprises both low cost and full service airlines, and provide even greater choice for passengers.