After completion of PDP, Full Scale Engineering Development (FSED) Programme Phase-I was sanctioned in April 1993 at a cost of Rs.
What does FSED stand for?
FSED stands for Full Scale Engineering Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSED
We have 3 other meanings of FSED in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation Spéciale et Construction (French construction company)
- Foyer Socio Éducatif et Coopératif (French education association)
- Food Service Establishment Compliance Assistance LLC (New York, NY)
- Florida State Employees Charitable Campaign
- Fire Support Engineering Division
- Food Service Equipment Day (Twitter hashtag)
- Forum Secretariat Energy Division
- Foundation for Sustainable Economic Development (est. 2000; Australia)
- Foundation for Sustainable Enterprise and Development (Ontario, Canada)
- Free-Standing Emergency Department (healthcare)
- Ft. Sanders Educational Development Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Franklin Southampton Economic Development Inc. (Franklin, VA)
- Faune Sauvage Extra-Européenne (French: Extra-European Wildlife)
- Federal Service Entrance Examination
- Financial Services for Eastern Europe (UK)
- Fire Service Entrance Exam
- Free Standing Electronic Enclosure
- Federation of Stock Exchanges in the European Community
- Field Station and Environmental Education Center (Ball State University, Indiana)
- Forest Service Employees for Environmental Ethics (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defence Minister said Full Scale Engineering Development (FSED) Phase 1 for Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) was sanctioned in 1993.
The 60,000-hour milestone was reached on July 11, seven weeks ahead of schedule and satisfies the full scale engineering development (FSED) requirement for the airframe detail specification.