Nevertheless, 9 of 40 projects that have received full funding grant agreements since 1997, and had complete data available, had milestone dates that ranged from about 4 to 14 years to complete the project development phases.
What does FFGA stand for?
FFGA stands for Full Funding Grant Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFGA
We have 1 other meaning of FFGA in our Acronym Attic
- Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (German: Austrian research promotion agency)
- Freedom Force Germany (gaming clan)
- Freeware Flight Group
- Front-Flame Generator
- Fukuoka Financial Group, Inc. (est. 2007)
- Futurum Financial Group (South Africa)
- Guided Missile Frigate
- First Financial Group of America (Houston, TX)
- Florida Fern Growers Association
- Foundation for Global Awakening
- Fund for Global Awakening (Stevenesville, MT)
- Flin Flon Greenstone Belt (Canada)
- Fancy Foods Gourmet Club (est. 1994)
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs
- Free Fragments of Gamma Chain
- Fundy Fixed Gear Council (fisheries management authority; Canada)
- Faith Full Gospel Fellowship (California)
- Free Form Gaming Forum
- Factory Finished Goods Inventory
- Fair Finance Guide International (civil society network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill provides $900 million for New Start projects with Full Funding Grant Agreements (FFGA) and supports an Administration initiative to limit the federal/state and local match to 50/50 down from the current 80/20.
FTA recommended 5 of the 7 projects for full funding grant agreements (FFGAs).