Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (Adma-Opco) has signed two Engineering, Procurement and Construction, or EPC, contracts for the Satah Al Razboot (Sarb) full field development project with S Korea's Hyundai Engineering and Construction Company (Hdec) and Petrofac International, Abu Dhabi.
What does FFD stand for?
FFD stands for Full Field Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFD
We have 75 other meanings of FFD in our Acronym Attic
- Fourier Finite-Difference
- Fraction of Failures Detected
- Fraction of Faults Detected
- Fractional Factorial Design
- Francois Frossard Design (Florida)
- Free Form Deformation (computer animation)
- Freshwater Fish Directive (EU)
- Fridge Freezer Direct Ltd. (UK)
- Front des Forces Démocratiques (French: Front of Democratic Forces, Morocco)
- Fuel Fluorescence Detector
- Full Function Device (router)
- Fully Flocked Decoy (target practice tool)
- Functional Flow Diagram
- Funnel Floor Drain (plumbing)
- Fact-Finding Documentation and Advocacy (est. 1995; India)
- Families for Depression Awareness (Waltham, MA)
- Federated Funeral Directors of America (Springfield, IL)
- Finnish Flying Disc Association (frisbee)
- Fish Farmers Development Agency (India)
- Florida Funeral Directors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
We aim to discuss and agree a full field development plan in 2013.
In the meantime, we have been working on for full field development which is the 165,000 bpd.
Evans says the price tag for the full field development is estimated at around $10bn.
Following this he worked in the Papua New Guinea foldbelt with Chevron Niugini and Oil Search Ltd on the Moran Extended Welltest development team, the subsequent Moran Full Field Development and other neighbouring projects.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The unprecedented agreement between industry and environmentalists will allow for new oil and gas production in Carbon, Duchesne and Uintah counties through the West Tavaputs Natural Gas Full Field Development Plan.