Public Policy Exceptions" to the Full Faith and Credit Clause 3.
What does FFCC stand for?
FFCC stands for Full Faith and Credit Clause (US Constitution)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFCC
We have 48 other meanings of FFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de la Course Camarguaise (French: French bullfighting federation)
- Feed-Forward Convolutional Code (electrical engineering)
- Ferrocarriles (Spanish for railways)
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle (video game)
- First Flight Centennial Commission
- Flight Ferry Control Center (US DoD)
- Florida Film Critics Circle
- Force Fires Coordination Center
- Fort Frances Chamber of Commerce (Canada)
- Foundation for the Children of the Californias
- Fédération Française de Cyclisme de Champagne-Ardenne (French cycling federation)
- Florida Funeral & Cemetery Consumer Advocacy (Tallahassee, FL)
- Families First Casualty Call Center (US Army)
- Fédération Française des Combustibles Carburants et Chauffage (French: French Federation of Fuels, Fuel and Heating)
- Federation of Filipino-Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Inc
- Florida Family Child Care Home Association (est. 1993; Sarasota, FL)
- Fairfax-Falls Church Community Service Board (Virginia)
- Fuerzas y Cuerpos de Seguridad del Estado (Spanish: Forces and State Security Corporation)
- Freudenberg Fuel Cell Components Technology (Freudenberg Industry Group; Weinheim, Germany)
- First Financial Community Credit Union (Brownsville, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Classic Supreme Court Construction of the Full Faith and Credit Clause and the 1790 Act C.
12) There is little doubt that same-sex partners married in Massachusetts will soon seek recognition in other states under the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution.
The net effect was to reduce the scope of the Court's historic decision, from the larger notion of equal protection under the law, to the narrower full faith and credit clause, from macro to micro, from fed to state, from Major Homo to minor doma.