EgoSecure, German endpoint security specialist, attained FinallySecure, the full disk encryption brand, from SECUDE AG, a Swiss software manufacturer.
What does FDE stand for?
FDE stands for Full Disk Encryption
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FDE
We have 52 other meanings of FDE in our Acronym Attic
- Force Deployment Estimator
- Force Development Evaluation
- Force Development Experimentation
- Fractional Diffusion Equation
- France Développement Électronique (French computer engineering company)
- France Distribution Express (est. 1999)
- Frequency Domain Encoding
- Frequency Domain Equalization
- Frequency Domain Experiments
- Fuel-Damage Equation
- Full Duplex Ethernet
- Functional Data Element
- Functional-Differential Equation
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da Educação (Brazil)
- Fuzzy Duck Explorer
- Federal Department of Economic Affairs
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration
- Femme Développement Entreprise En Afrique (French: Women's Enterprise Development in Africa)
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Developmental Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
WinMagic-sponsored study examined Total Cost of Ownership for full disk encryption for businesses around the world
Becrypt, a leading supplier of cybersecurity solutions to Federal and Local government agencies, Department of Defense and other public sector organizations has further extended its Full Disk Encryption software to tablet devices.
2 Standard is the latest version of BeCrypt's full disk encryption solution, which has many additional features such as providing more flexible use of removable media devices and secure, automated removal of encryption keys allowing the safe decommissioning of computers that may have held sensitive data.
The strength of Momentus 5400 Full Disk Encryption is the fact that it is hardware-based, performing all of the cryptographic functions within the drive," said Daniel Good, vice president, advanced market concepts, Seagate Technology.
Enterprise organizations will be able to deploy and manage OS X Mountain Lion immediately, ensure that FileVault 2 full disk encryption is enabled and centrally managed, and configure Gatekeeper security settings.
xhtml ) and ability to handling full disk encryption as an essential part of eDiscovery with the latest release of Passware for instant FileVault decryption.
The workshop, “How AlertBoot Uses Autoscaling to Meet Peak Holiday Demands,” features Kosten Metreweli, Chief Strategy Officer for Zeus Technology and Tim Maliyil, CEO of AlertBoot, a provider of cloud-based full disk encryption solutions.