Homaira, aged 13, is one of 250 pupils at the all-girls school who has benefited from the new facilities, which opened for their first full academic year last month.
What does FAY stand for?
FAY stands for Full Academic Year (education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAY
We have 2 other meanings of FAY in our Acronym Attic
- Fusion Arts Exchange (Northeastern University; music study abroad program)
- Fixed Add Cross-Connect Card
- Facsimile Transmission over AUTODIN
- Failure Analysis Expert System
- Fayetteville (Amtrak station code; Fayetteville, NC)
- Fayetteville, NC, USA - Fayetteville Municipal (Airport Code)
- Federación Argentina de Yachting
- Federal Award Year (various locations)
- Fleet Activities Yokosukas (US Navy)
- For All of You
- Future for African Youth (est. 2005)
- First Antrim Youth Club (UK)
- Farmacia Y Conveniencia (Guatemala drug store)
- Falling at Your Feet (U2 song)
- French at Your Fingertips (teaching product)
- Fredericksburg Area Youth Football League (Virginia)
- Fellowship of Adults in Youth Ministry (Christian group)
- Florida Association of Young Muslims (Davie, FL)
- Foundation to Assist Young Musicians (Las Vegas, NV)
- Fredericksburg Area Young Musicians (Fredericksburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schools will have a full academic year to incorporate the LNF into their curriculum planning and into their teaching and learning before assessment against the LNF becomes statutory in September 2014.
The reduction in free denominational school travel could save PS100,000 in a full academic year, while limiting post-16 transport to specific local sites would free up PS51,000 during the same period.
The office training incubator, which is the first initiative of its kind in Bahrain, will support 15 individuals with disability per year, and see students undertake nine hours of study a week, over the course of a full academic year.
The probation in education-related positions is set for a full academic year.
They spend one full academic year going to secondary school here.
In September, Four Oaks Primary School in Anfield begins its first full academic year in its new pounds 8.
The majority of placements run for a full academic year, September to July.