In its European subsidiaries, Andreas STIHL employs GPK along with traditional GAAP-type reporting using a full absorption costing system.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Full Absorption Costing (accounting)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
- Frederick Arts Council (Frederick, MD)
- Free Active Chlorine (electrochemical water treatment)
- Free Available Chlorine
- Freethought Association of Canada (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Friday After Class
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Friendship Agape Church (San Jose, California)
- Fuel Adjustment Clause
- Fuerza Aerea Colombiana
- Fully Absorbed Cost
- Fully Allocated Costs
- Fun Activities Committee (various organizations)
- Functional Account Chief/Code
- Functional Area Chief
- Funds At Completion
- Future Agricultures Consortium (UK)
- Forward Area Collection & Electronic Countermeasures Study
- Forward Air Controller (Airborne)
- Forward Air Controller-Airborne (also abbreviated FACA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because each production man-hour rate will be unique, full absorption costing breaks up all plant expenses and allocates them to the various production departments so they will be included in the departmental man-hour rates.