10 December 1, 2009 FujiFilm Medical Systems USA, Inc.
What does FMSU stand for?
FMSU stands for Fujifilm Medical Systems USA, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMSU
We have 1 other meaning of FMSU in our Acronym Attic
- Film and Media Studies
- Flight Management System Trainer (software)
- Fort Minor Street Team (gaming website)
- Fort Myer Swim Team (est. 1961)
- Friends of the Mountain-to-Sea Trail (North Carolina)
- Fluid Milk Strategic Thinking Initiative (marketing think tank)
- FMS Transaction Input System
- FMS Transaction Input and Update System
- Fédération Marocaine du Sport Universitaire (French: Moroccan Federation of University Sport)
- Food Microbial Sciences Unit (University of Reading; UK)
- Vangaindrano (airport code; Madagascar)
- Betioky (airport code; Madagascar)
- Federated Malay States Volunteer Force
- Floor Mounted Spring Vibration Isolator
- Forward Magneto-Static Volume Wave
- Family Medicine of Southwest Washington (est. 1995)
- Farmington Middle School West (Farmington, MN)
- Firemain Sea Water
- Format Management System for Windows
Samples in periodicals archive:
a worldwide leader in providing specialized Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) solutions for molecular imaging, recognized by Frost & Sullivan and KLAS for its innovative PACS solutions, and by Thinking Systems' customers for its robust product portfolio of comprehensive solutions designed to support the full spectrum of imaging modalities in a wide range of clinical settings, has announced the integration of it flagship ThinkingPACS(TM), an award winning multi-modality PACS with comprehensive clinical solutions, with Synapse(R) PACS from FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc.