Fuji Xerox Australia recently announced that it will soon run its company sites on 100 per cent green power from renewable energy sources.
What does FXA stand for?
FXA stands for Fuji Xerox Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FXA
We have 1 other meaning of FXA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Exercise (various organizations)
- Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee (Bank of England; also seen as FXJSC)
- Foreign Exchange Trunk Operation
- FSL X Window AWIPS-Like Prototype for Hydrometeorological Applications
- Feature Extractor/Processor
- Second Generation Effects (film company)
- Factor Xa (biochemistry)
- Foreign Exchange Agreement
- Foreign Exchange Analytics (Asian and European market analysis)
- Factor X-Activating Activity
- Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (algorithm)
- Factor X Activation Peptide
- Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific
- Fuji Xerox Advanced Technology Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Fragile X Association of Washington State (disability support group)
- Festival of Xtreme Building (Birmingham, England, UK)
- Foreign Exchange Bureau
- François-Xavier Bagnoud Center (University of Michigan)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights (Harvard School of Public Health; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, presenting and exhibiting at the conference are partners EMC Documentum, IBM, CSC, CCH Insurance Services, Crown Partners and Fuji Xerox Australia.
Fuji Xerox Australia announced in January that its 16 sales, logistics and management sites have achieved the ISO 14001 certification, bringing savings and environmental benefits to the operations.
Under the new agreement, Fuji Xerox Australia can now offer ScanSoft OmniForm Premium 5.
Most Web companies in Australia simply do not have strengths in both of these areas," said Terry Gatward, manager, e-business office, Fuji Xerox Australia.
The Monogram product is also being launched by Xerox Canada Limited, Fuji Xerox Australia and Xerox Brazil.