5 MCM of new fuel oil tanks on stream since end-January 2008 and raising potential supply by about 60% - far out-stripping actual demand).
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for Fuel Oil Tank (maritime engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency of Optimum Transmission
- Frequency, Offset and Tone (radio)
- Frequency-Only Tracking
- Friend of the Telescope
- Friends of Ted
- Friends of Togo
- Friends of Tom
- Friends of TOTUS (Teleprompter of the United States; blog)
- Front Office Transaction (various locations)
- Fruit on Top
- Full of Them
- Full Open Throttle (engine)
- Full Operational Test
- Future of Tomorrow (youth-led organizing group; Brooklyn, NY)
- Follow-On Test & Checkout
- Final Operational Test and Evaluation
- Follow-on Operational Test and Evaluation
- Follow-On Test & Evaluation
- Force Operations Test & Evaluation
- Full Operational Test and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work is now due to start on the foundation repair of fuel oil tank No 2 (46.
Since then, agricultural fuel oil tanks must be contained - either in a bund or a second skin - and hoses and other equipment must be stored with the bund.
His daily tasks included counting grease guns and spark plugs, sticking fuel oil tanks, and auditing river barges, a job that pushed the limits of intelligence to be sure.
Zurich North America's Environmental Group is offering a Home Environmental Protection program, featuring insurance coverage that protects homeowners that have a residential fuel oil tank.