[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Part NSN Part Number Engine oil filter 4330-01-514-6885 LF9009 Transmission filter kit (annual) 4330-01-425-7701 29545779 Primary air filter element 2940-01-205-6038 P15-8487 Fuel/water separator element 2910-01-555-4839 0399-HH3-001 Fuel filter 2910-01-555-4838 FF5488 Air dryer filter (annual) 4440-01-547-6462 5008414 Windshield wipers (annual) 2540-01-555-4812 0504-RR8-001 Heater fuel filter 4930-01-305-8430 12345932 Part CAGE code Engine oil filter 33457 Transmission filter kit (annual) 73342 Primary air filter element 18265 Fuel/water separator element 36MV0 Fuel filter 1DL99 Air dryer filter (annual) 6853 Windshield wipers (annual) 36MV0 Heater fuel filter 19207 Caiman MRAPs YOU CAIMAN MRAP USERS CAN GET MAINTENANCE INFORMATION IN TM 9-2355-107-23.
What does FFIL stand for?
FFIL stands for Fuel Filter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFIL
- Free Form Improvisation Ensemble (est. 1962)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- File Format for Internet Fax (RFC 2301)
- Finnish Forest Industries Federation
- Festival Film Independent Indonesia
- Final Fantasy Two (video game)
- Forderverein fur Freie Informationelle Infrastruktur (German: Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure; Munich, Germany)
- Final Fantasy Three (video game)
- Focal Fatty Infiltration of the Liver
- Font File (Macintosh)
- Future Father-In-Law
- Fly Fishing in Maine
- Friends and Family Instant Messaging (US Air Force)
- Front Facing Intake Manifold (automobiles)
- Fully Frustrated Ising Model
- Fauji Foundation Institute of Management and Computer Sciences (Pakistan)
- Financial Fraud Information Network (UK)
- Furniture, Furnishings & Interior Training Organisation (UK)
- Flanders Foreign Investment Office (Belgium)
- flexible file input/output
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dirt that passes from a scrap yard's fuel reservoir into a scrap handler's fuel tank could destroy the fuel injectors, damage the fuel pumps and clog the fuel filters, eventually destroying the engine, he says.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Editor, I have seen soldiers and mechanics dumping the Fuel from the old Fuel filter into the Piety fuel filter.
Also make sure your mechanic replaces the fuel filter at semiannual service time.