The largest national fuel cell markets will be found in the industrialized regions of North America, Western Europe and Asia/Pacific, at least initially.
What does FCM stand for?
FCM stands for Fuel Cell Markets (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCM
We have 231 other meanings of FCM in our Acronym Attic
- Foster Care Maintenance (various locations)
- Fracture Critical Member
- Frame Code Mode
- Frank Crawford Martin (Miami, FL public school)
- Freiberger Compound Materials (Germany)
- Fréquence Cardiaque Maximale (French: Maximum Heart Rate)
- Frequency Controlled Motor
- Frequent Caller Minute
- Friends of Cathedral Music (est. 1956)
- Froid Climatisation Melgorienne (French refrigeration company)