The company launched Fuel Cell industry Report and acquired Intelligent Highway, Inside Intelligent Transportation Systems and Freight E-Commerce News (since closed) from Transport Technology Publishing (New York) in second quarter 2000.
What does FCIR stand for?
FCIR stands for Fuel Cell Industry Report (publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIR
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply in Australia
- Facilitation Centre for Industrial Plasma Technologies (Gandhinagar, India)
- Faculty Council on Instructional Quality (University of Washington)
- Fédération des Chambres Immobilières du Québec (French: Quebec Federation of Real Estate Boards; Quebec, Canada)
- False Colour Infrared
- Flight Crew Integration Requirements
- Florida Center for Investigative Reporting
- Focal Cerebral Ischemia and Reperfusion (neurosurgery)
- Football Club Istres Rassuen (Istres, France)
- Froid et Cuisines Industrielles et de Restauration (French: Cold and Industrial Kitchens and Dining)
- Florida Citrus Industry Research Coordinating Council
- Faculty of Computer & Information Sciences
- Fall Creek Intermediate School
- Federal Crime Insurance System
- FedEx Customer Information Services
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries
- Fife Community Interpreting Service
- Fire Control Interface Software
- First Charter Insurance Services, Inc (North Carolina)
- First Class In-Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three newsletters are Fuel Cell Industry Report (12x, $447/year), The Intelligent Highway (24x, $695), and Inside ITS (intelligent Transport Systems) (24x, $675).