Olivia's condition was Fryns Syndrome, an extremely rare inherited disorder characterized by multiple abnormalities.
What does FRNS stand for?
FRNS stands for Fryns Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRNS
We have 1 other meaning of FRNS in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man
- Fife Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Further Returns Not Necessary (tax returns; Australia)
- Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Federation Royale Nationale de Balle Pelote (Belgian ballgame)
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- Flinders Ranges National Park (Australia)
- Free Radicals & Natural Products in Health
- Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society (coin collector and dealer association)
- Frequently Relapsing Nephrotic Syndrome
- Fox River Navigational System Authority (Wisconsin)
- Frente de Resistência Nacional de São Tomé E Príncipe - Renovada
- Fire and Rescue New South Wales (Australia)
- Fast Reconfiguration of Network Topology (networks)
- Focus-Reduction Neutralization Test
- Frontier Airlines
- Front Runners New York
- Family Reports of New Zealand (family law book; New Zealand)
- Fellowship of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- Faculty of Radiation Oncology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lujan Fryns syndrome (mental retardation, X-linked, marfanoid habitus).