An intriguing new study suggests that fruit and vegetable intakes, especially during adolescence, may be important for healthy bones.
What does FV stand for?
FV stands for Fruit and Vegetable (diet)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FV
We have 20 other meanings of FV in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed-Length Vector
- Fixed-to-Variable Length Coding
- Flow Valve (industrial control description)
- Flow Volume (medicine)
- Folio Verso (Latin: on the back of the page)
- Following Vehicle
- Fort Vancouver
- Forward Visibility ____ (Miles)
- Fountain Valley (California)
- Front View
- Full Vacuum
- Functional Validation
- Funk Volume (record label)
- Funker Vogt (band)
- Funnel Viscosity (petroleum)
- Future Value
- Foreign Visits and Assignments
- Full Valence-Complete Active Space-Self Consistent Field
- Full Valence Multiconfiguration Self-Consistent Field
- Fixed Viewpoint Pan-Tilt-Zoom (wide area active imaging camera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's what makes American Fruit Grower magazine, now in its 126th year, its sister publication, Western Fruit Grower, and American Vegetable Grower magazine--entering its 100th year--the established national voices for America's fruit and vegetable producers, says Joe Monahan, Managing Dir for the National Horticulture Group at its parent company, Meister Media Worldwide.
The first was a large study of more than 80,000 women and 42,000 men that examined fruit and vegetable consumption and heart disease.
In addition, much of what these children ate in the fruit and vegetable department was from fruit juice, which lacks one of the key components for fruits and vegetables, fiber.
As you'll notice on the fruit and vegetable charts featured today, we've kept freezing procedures simple.