The research, commissioned by the Frozen Food Information Service, found 62 per cent of shoppers bought frozen fish regularly, 72 per cent bought frozen chips and 54 per cent frozen peas.
What does FFIS stand for?
FFIS stands for Frozen Food Information Service (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFIS
We have 5 other meanings of FFIS in our Acronym Attic
- Friendly Force Information Requirements
- Farm Financial Impact and Risk Model
- Field Format Index Reference Number
- Florida Fire Incident Reporting System
- Federal Facility Information System
- Federal Funds Information for States (Washington, DC)
- Finance and Financial Information Systems (degree)
- Forum for Innovative States
- Foundation Financial Information System (USDA Forest Service)
- Friendship Foundation for International Students (Oregon)
- Florida Financial and Insurance Services Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Fujian Foreign Investment Service Center (est. 1991)
- Fast Frigate Integrated Shipboard Tactical System
- Federation for Integrated Tourism (international trade association)
- Female Figure Identification Technique for Apparel (software)
- Fixed Wing Fleet Information Tracker (US Army)
- Foundation for Families in Transformation (Canada)
- Foundation for International Training (Canada)
- Free-Flow Isotachophoresis
- Foreign Financial Intelligence Unit (Bahamas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Frozen Food Information Service asked 35 families to keep a list of all the food they chucked out in a typical week.