Hilishire Brands product lines include Hilishire Farm, Ball Park, Jimmy Dean, Aidells, Gallo Salame and State Fair corn dogs, as well as the Sara Lee frozen baked goods line.
What does FBG stand for?
FBG stands for Frozen Baked Goods
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBG
We have 49 other meanings of FBG in our Acronym Attic
- Fluidized Bed Gasification
- Fluidized Bed Generator
- Fondation pour une Bibliothèque Globale (French: Global Library Foundation; Canada)
- Forum Battle Group (gamng)
- Fossil Basalt Groundwater
- Fredericksburg (Amtrak station code; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Fredericksburg (Texas city)
- French Brigade of Ghosts (gaming)
- French Business Group (est. 1974)
- Friends Burial Grounds (Quaker religion)
- Full Blooded Goon
- Full Governing Body (education; UK)
- Functional Brain-Gut Research Group
- Future Business Growth (business networking group; UK)
- Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array
- Flex Ball Grid Array (tape substrate)
- Florida Bass Guide Association (fishing)
- Florida Blueberry Growers Association
- Fort Benning, Georgia
- Fredericton Botanic Garden Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ninety percent of the Rijssen, Holland-based company's installations have been made at food production plants, with the frozen baked goods sector accounting for up to half of all sales.
Glutino offers a wide range of shelf-stable and frozen gluten-free products, including snack foods, frozen baked goods, frozen entrees and baking mixes throughout North America and on its website.
So far the study has looked at frozen baked goods and vegetables, and it shows, the dti claims, that "the frequent blanket criticism of frozen foods and their effect on the environment is not scientifically supportable.
based Wholly Wholesome has added to its all-natural frozen baked goods line with Cheesecake Bites, two-inch-wide mini New York-style cheesecakes with a Virginia spice cookie crumb crust.
Louis-based Sara Lee Bakery Group in July 2002, and oversees management of the group's worldwide operations, including fresh, refrigerated and frozen baked goods.