Frostburg State University in Maryland, US, runs a programme which teaches "the science of Harry Potter".
What does FSU stand for?
FSU stands for Frostburg State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSU
We have 96 other meanings of FSU in our Acronym Attic
- Foul Stuff Up (polite form)
- Frame Synchronization Unit
- Free Standing Unit
- Freeze Substitution Unit
- Frequency Synthesizer Unit
- Fresno State University
- Friedrich Schiller Universität of Jena (German: Friedrich Schiller University of Jena)
- Friends Should Unite
- Friends Stand United (Boston)
- Friends Stand United (gaming clan)
- Fuel Sending Unit (automotive)
- Functional Spinal Unit (orthopedic testing)
- Functional Support Unit
- Florida State University Art Therapy Association
- Finance Sector Union of Australia
- Faculty Senate University Assessment Council (University of Central Missouri)
- Forest Service Utah Avalanche Center
- Fédération Sportive Universitaire Belge (Belgian university sport federation)
- Freie Software Und Bildung (German: Free Software and Education)
- Fuel Substitution
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned a bachelor's degree from Frostburg State University, three graduate degrees from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore and a doctorate from American University in Washington, D.
Here are a few our readers sent to us: [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Frostburg State University, Md.
ANDERSON Associate professor of economics Frostburg State University Frostburg, Maryland I was surprised your article didn't make anything of what now seems to have been the rush to judgment by the Duke administration, including its respected president, Richard Brodhead.
I seemed to do very well playing tennis in cooler weather during my undergraduate years at Frostburg State University.
He also holds a liberal arts degree from Frostburg State University, Frostburg, Maryland, with a minor in computer science.
edu Les Triples by Daniel Plucinski (Tenured Professor of Business Law at Frostburg State University in Maryland) is the captivating tale of Mary Jane, a determined young woman full of both spirit and dreams, and her pursuit of those dreams.